Thursday, December 9, 2010

Life Cycle...


I have been a keen observer of Mother Nature and its flora and fauna. Once while working in my kitchen garden, I came across an amazing transformation that depicts the life cycle of a butterfly. I got focused on its developmental stages when I saw the first stage- a caterpillar clinging and trying to cover itself within the leaves crawling slowly. It kept growing in size till it fully encapsulated itself. I got curious and concerned when I did not notice any movement for quite some time. I became anxious and kept a close eye on it for days…….Finally my wait was rewarded and a beautiful butterfly emerged out of the Cocoon and flew away within no time to start the same cycle of life again. I gained valuable insight about different stages of life from the day we are born and we grow up and become mature.


No comments:

Post a Comment